Digital Production Planner
Warners Group Publications Plc is a rapidly growing multi-million pound Publisher and Publishing Services Company offering real opportunities to individuals with the right attitude, skills and ambition.We're looking for a digitally savvy individual with experience of digital production and online advertising methods to join our growing digital team. You will work closely with our commercial and development teams to ensure the effective delivery of client’s advertising campaigns across web, e-shots and digital app platforms. Previous experience in a digital production role would be advantageous.
- Production management of all digital commercial activity for the Outdoor Leisure portfolio
- Responsible for the production process for all commercial digital activity, briefing both design and development teams (internal and external).
- Inventory management of the For Sale sections on Out and About Live.
- Client liaison and point of contact for all digital campaigns.
- Responsible for the effective delivery and accuracy of all digital commercial activity:
- Proactive input and recommendations on campaign creative and placement.
- Monitoring of all digital campaigns, ensuring each meets agreed client objectives.
- Successfully and accurately delivering all campaigns on time.
- Planning and scheduling all booked campaigns and proposed activity.
- Responsible for maximising the effectiveness of commercial digital campaigns:
- Proactively monitor all live campaigns and make appropriate adjustments and recommendations for changes to maximise effectiveness.
- Analyse and present all digital campaign performance data to sales teams and clients.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of using CMS, Ad serving and CRM systems.
- Strong analytics skills with an excellent understanding of Google Analytics and Excel.
- An understanding of Photoshop.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with clients and internal departments to achieve end goals.
- A good understanding of digital formats for text, images and video.
- An understanding of digital platforms and XML structures would be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for the above rewarding and challenging career opportunity at a time in Warners that has never been so exciting, please send in your CV with a cover letter (stating your current salary) to: -
Sharna Tomlinson, Human Resources Manager, Warners Group Publications Plc, West Street, Bourne. Lincs, PE10 9PH or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org